Wednesday 28 September 2011

Nails and Henna Go Hand in Hand

Before she was a nail tech, Ena Rodriguez was a tarot-reading gypsy at Universal Studios Orlando. That?s where she first came across the art of henna tattooing.

Your message has been sent!

Before she was a nail tech, Ena Rodriguez was a tarot-reading gypsy at Universal Studios Orlando. That?s where she first came across the art of henna tattooing. ?I was curious so I decided to find out more about it,? says Rodriguez. ?In the process I absolutely fell in love with henna (or mehndi as it?s also known), its meaning, beauty, and art.? All her work is freehand, which means she doesn?t use stencils.

Now a new nail tech working at Orlando?s Kokopelli?s Salon and Spa, she?s finding out that nails and henna are remarkably complementary services. ?Henna is used for celebrations and positive things ? landmarks in people?s lives, like birthdays and weddings,? she says. ?I absolutely love the one-on-one relationship with my customer and the opportunity to create a unique piece of art on someone?s skin knowing that person is going to wear it. Through henna I have encountered wonderful and amazing people as well as their cultures.

?Now that I?m a nail tech, I am able to offer a complete package to my brides that includes hand and foot services along with henna.�It?s also a natural fit during the summer when sandals beg to be worn. My goal, as my tag line reads, is ?Beauty at your hands and feet.??

Source: http://www.nailsmag.com/article/93810/nails-and-henna-go-hand-in-hand

UK Nail Supplies Manicure Nail Art Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment