Wednesday 21 September 2011

Simon: 'Cheryl looked bewildered in the US'

Simon CowellSimon Cowell

Simon: 'Cheryl looked bewildered in the US'

Wednesday 21 September 2011

He's kept his mouth shut for long enough about the impromptu sacking of cheryl Cole from the US X Factor but Piers Morgan has finally got it out of Simon Cowell.

When Piers asked the music mogul what happened with Cheryl Cole, Simon confessed that she just looked 'uncomfortable.'

He said: 'I was talking to someone about this at the screening the other night and they put it very well - she looked a bit bewildered.

'Not everyone's like you Piers. You come to a country like America, it's a bit deal, takes a while to adjust.

'And I took the view, along with a few other people, that she would have been more comfortable back in the UK.'

He admitted he felt bad about the whole situation and took full responsibility for it.

He added: 'Because it was public, of course. I think if she'd taken the UK gig, nobody would be feeling bad right now, because they're both big shows and hopefully this one will be as big as the UK show.

'But that's what you have to do when you produce, you have to make decisions in the moment and I take full responsibility for it.'

Piers tried to get Nicole in on the juicy convo but she somehow managed to skip past any awkward questions with ease.

He asked her if it was a 'bittersweet moment' getting the job at the expense of Cheryl who she had worked with but she simply said:

''Actually, the judges and the host, the schedule is gruelling and we're in two different areas so I didn't actually get to work with her that much.

'Obviously I think she's a gorgeous girl who is very charming but for me it was an honour, I'm not going to lie, I cried when Simon told me because I felt like no matter where he had me on the show, I was going to be of service and do the best I could.'

Oooh-er.

Source: http://www.closeronline.co.uk/ShowbizNews/LatestNews/simon-cowell-talks-about-why-he-sacked-cheryl-from-us-x-factor.aspx

UK Nail Supplies Manicure Nail Art Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment